You can return most items for a store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be:
- In its original, undamaged condition
- Disassembled, if the item was originally delivered disassembled
- In its original packaging. If the original packaging is too damaged to be shipped back, you must use a similar sized box as the original or a box no longer than 108 inches.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Bundled items at discounted rates, e.g. “5 for $25” (unless the entire bundle is returned)
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Final Sale” on the sale page
- Open Box Items
Any outbound shipping charges collected on the order will not be refunded.
Defective Product and Returns due to Our Error
If there are mistakes with your order, or items arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by sending you replacement parts or accessories, replacing the item or issuing you a refund. In such an event, there is no return shipping charges.
We strive to have all orders picked, packed, and shipped as quickly as possible because we know you can’t wait to receive it! With that in mind, once your order is placed, we are not able to cancel your order. Please see the return policy for additional information if a return is still needed.